1. Participants must be over 18 years old to purchase tickets to this event.
2. In purchasing tickets, participants must understand that riding bikes back into Narrabri via the Newell Highway is undertaken at their own risk.
3. Participants hereby waive and release the organizers and sponsors (individually and collectively), including the directors, officers, staff, volunteers and representatives thereof, and indemnity them against liability (including liability for negligence) for death or any physical or mental illness, incapacity or property damage or loss participants may suffer which may directly or indirectly result from participation in the event. Participants must also understand that all rights are lodged under the NSW Cycling Foundation Incorporation Public Liability policy, and participants will be riding bikes from the Bingara Road along the Newell Highway to The Crossing Theatre grounds at their own risk.
4. Participants must understand and intend to be legally bound for themselves and their heirs, executors and administrators, and waive and release the organizers and sponsors (individually and collectively), including the directors, officers, staff, volunteers and representatives thereof, including NSW Cycling Foundation Inc., and indemnify them against any liability (including liability for negligence for the death or any physical or mental illness, capacity of property damage or loss a participant may suffer which may directly or indirectly result from participation in the event). Participants further verify that they are in proper physical and mental condition to participate in the event and acknowledge that they are aware of the risks involved and voluntarily agree to assume those risks.
5. Participants must abide by all road rules at all times. Eg. Helmets. Social riders will be picked up at The Crossing Theatre carpark at 7.30am sharp for a 9.00am start at Killarney Gap. Long distance riders need to make their own way to the starting line, at the Bingara Road turnoff for an 8.30am start. Junior riders must be 7 – 12 years old and accompanied by an adult. The bus will pick up at The Crossing Theatre carpark at 9.00am sharp for a 9.30am start at the Mulgate Creek Turnoff and the bus will also collect the junior riders from the Bingara Road turnoff and return to The Crossing Theatre grounds.The Kids Bike Classic will be at the Laneways behind the Ovals. Time approx 11am when everyone has arrived back at the Crossing Theatre. Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times.Helmets compulsory.
6. Tickets are non-refundable.